Saturday, November 05, 2005

I lost my pin number

Went for a badminton sessiong with Hengky , Zhiyang and Weiyang at YCK Community Center ^^ We played for 2 hours before we had lunch at a nearby market. After which we went to the Driving Center to book Basic Theory Test . . . . And it occured to me after i left the place "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" Because i signed up once before and i already had an account with them . . . guess i had to go down again this wednesday to reset the password which cost $10.50 to do so -_- They just implement this rule . . . .
So i tried to input as many password which i can think of but non of them fit in ^^ I realise when i change this password i actually ask Jerelyn before. The password was about us . . . something very significant . . . argh but i already input everything . . . nothing works. So i started digging into every files i kept on my deskstop but i found no clue. Instead i found an unposted blog article.

I am always afriad of something.......that something is not being able to sleep when you want to.....i don't know when it began but this fear is consuming me fast.....however as time pass i can't be bothered with it because it exhaust so much of my mind.....so i just lie down and close my eyes to rest.......
I've been wondering if i don't have Jerelyn with me what would i become. Shes more than just a girlfriend to me.....to me she meant so much more than anyone else....even important than my mum and dad who don't really spend much time with me and my sister. I enjoy being with her and listening to her stories though i don't have much to share at times....even my favourite hobby is gone....ps2 broken.....the sister whom i quarrel with almost everyday also had a boyfriend to accompany her.....now my house is empty everyday....except in the evening when everyone returns to eat.How sad.....if i had not met her maybe i would just rot my life away.....at the very least i found some meaning in life, some reason for me to continue to believe in hope.....


Just recently me and babylyn talk about after poly who would remember us and we started naming those whom we would remember and miss.....she came up with an idea to get everyone in the class to write down who they would miss and let the person know....sounds crazy and embarassed to do it but well i wonder if it could happen...since the semester is nearing an end it should be a good idea to do it as soon we will be going for attachment soon and by the time we return to school we would be in different classes.......


Would anyone remember you during the poly life ? Would the memories shared be remained in each and everyone's mind ? Time flies......in fact it doesn't flies~ it just passed by you without you noticing it.......only when u realise that the time you had with one another is running out would that warm heart of yours start to feel.......memories would come flooding into your mind as tears filled graduation ceremony draws near......i don't know how much tears will be shed or how much smile would reach one another....i only know one thing....we did not come to this planet alone as the moment we are born someone is already by our side.....as you grow you seek that comfort you once had....love....companionship......friends......when you are an infant you had many little friends lying beside you too in the babies ward......^.^


I had no idea why those thoughts just came to my mind.....i just ype them out....^.^

Everyone tell me i should move on and forget her since she doesn't love me anymore. But does anyone know her place within me is not just purely a girlfriend during the 1 yr 5 mths time i had with her ? . . . I can feel a tingle of pain when i read that post i blog so many months ago . . .it still hurts and yes it hurts a lot. Now what would i become and where is my hope.

You were that shinning star that disappear from my sky . . . now everything is pitch black

No comments: