Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rain

So heres a run through to my 2nd week in school .

Busy ? Not really , but its getting really difficult to stay awake in class sometimes .

Class schedules in a real mess . No idea what i am learning . Basically I'm still drifting around .

So it rained today for a while in the evening . . . after a session with Kenny , Ee Mei , Yiting. We had chicken rice for dinner and had a long talk.

So while on the bus home with EeMei a Granny who looks very fragile was urged to be sitted down by the bus driver for fear she might fall down .After some attempt she sat down . So i help get her bag of stuff to her place but she told me to leave it there. After EeMei alighted i continue my journey home. As i reach my destination i look at the granny and ask if she alighting at my stop too . She said no and shes going to alight at the next stop which is a bit far from my home . But doesn't seems to have anyone around to help her with her bag so i just offered to drop at the same bus stop with her . I tried to stand by her so i could give her some support. I'm just too scared to hold her . Too afriad that i may hurt her . So eventually she got down safely and say thank UNCLE ! ^^ Ok i'm happy i help her but feeling a bit funny because i have grown older with age . . . so i become UNCLE already . . . that sounds so old.

Oh well sorting out my assignment to be completed by this week . Hope that the PulaUbin trip this saturday can be fufilled . . . ^^ . Another week is going by . . . soon . . . very soon . . .

No comments: