Monday, July 27, 2009

2 weeks more

Argh 2 more weeks and school term will begin ... after a long 3 month ++ break for almost everyone except me . Because i had to go back and finish my term in the army so now i only get to enjoy 1 month of undisrupted break ... which is going to end .

Running ... movies ... going out with the folks ... I find that my time pass by pretty fast . But i guess all these aren't important eventually ...

I've come to realise something which i regret a lot ... i should have capture more videos of my visit to Grandma house ... the people there and most importantly her . Shes pretty ill now ... unable to even sit on wheelchair ... shes still healthy but weaken a lot due to age ... 80++ there are no underlying sickness or anything ... more time will be spent over there for me ... because she has taken very good care of me all these years ... ^^ Won't go much into that because it will become very emo for me haha ...

I suppose i will update more in the next entry after ... some outings ^^ I wonder will there be a steamboat coming up ?

No comments: