Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh My God ~~~~

>.< It has been a while since i last saw any of the guys or the ladies ...

I on duty ... guarding some .... important place ...

Do day shift 12 hours .... night shift also 12 hours ... those dead people roaming around hours .... 10 pm to 10 am !@#!@#!@#!@#

Today i almost puked LOL ... two nights in a row i helped my friend because hes not those who can take night duties well ... waa i slept for only 4 hours during the period of 48 hours !!! When i was standing guard at 6 am i really cannot take it ... luckily i got many sweets with me ...

At some point of time when i can get a rest, i even took a quick nap but .... i cannot lie down ... must sit down and sleep !@#!@#!@!@ its an ORDER !!! To hell with that .... i immediately fell asleep lol ... woke up my left side of the body all became numb .... because the flow of blood was blocked !#@!#!@#

So bored and grouchy during duty ... not enought sleep .... i still got 4 more duties to finish before the main group comes and take over ... i miss my weekends ... i've lost track of time T_T ... So sleepy ...

No comments: