Sunday, October 22, 2006

wenhao

Just had pizza with the guys and a little chit chat at mac . . . i just finish showering and its a really nice cooling feeling now . . . so peaceful and mm . . . serene i would i say . . .

Listening to Paradiso by Hitomi . . . an OST from GUN X SWORD . . .

Just feel like sleeping now . . . oh well i should not waste my time sleeping . . . i want to enjoy every moment i have now at home . . .

I don't really have the mood to blog about the rest of the field camp experience . . . overall its good and fun. . . but if you ask me to go through it again . . . i would hope i don't have to go through it again . . . its not easy at all . . . and one must have a positive mindest throughout the whole journey . . . i learn a lot during this 7 days . . . apart from the combat stuff . . . i gain more on character building . . . understanding myself better . . . more cool headed rather than hot headed . . . because in field camp people tend to lose temper easily as we are very deprived of sleep . . . but still i manage to change myself on that part . . . ^^

Hows life for you guys out there ? I think it should be quite fun ^^ maybe stressful at work but at the end of the day you get the rest you deserve and treat yourself to something nice during the weekend ^^ take care of yourself and its good to spoil yourself everynow and then ^^

I would without fail treat myself to something nice during the weekend when i get the chance to book out of camp . . . maybe breakfast with jiemei . . . movies with the gang or other stuff . . . though it cost me a bit at times but i see it as a reward for the effort i had put in during the time i'm under training . . .

I hope everyone is well . . . though i can't meet up with some of you but if i have the chance i would ^^ . . .

I'm tired . . . need to get some sleep soon ^^ . . . sleep early guys :P good night

No comments: