Sunday, October 29, 2006

^^

Angel : "You're holding on to something that has disappeared long ago and you're making it bigger than ever . . . its never going to be the same . . . and its not going to be like how you had imagine its going to be . . . "

Angel : " let go truly , stop yearning and start living"

me :"I don't know what to say"

And so she insert the kiss icon on msn . . . " I know you don't "

She knew my thoughts . . . or rather she knew how i felt . . .

"Start living and stop yearning" . . . i like this ahah . . . isn't it true ? you don't move when all you do is wish and hope . . . nothing change when you are not doing anything . . . so start living . . .

Had a long chat with Nigel last night as well . . . but i will post that another day . . . after i return from my situational test . . .

Heres something from a book i borrowed from Nigel

" Its better to regret what you have done rather than what you haven't "

Kenny and Nigel read my blog but they never tag at all -_- tag la ! ! ! so empty there . . . .

No comments: