Saturday, August 12, 2006

TIme for some depressing stuff again ^^

Just feel like writing something sad . . . 7.16pm now the sky i'm seeing is reddish blue . . . i guess its going to rain pretty soon . . . or perhaps i'm the one weeping here . . .

I realise i wanted you the most . . . but why . . . was it because i wanted someone to hold on to ? or was it because i really love you . . . which one is true ? i can't express my feelings to you very well . . . i can only watch as you walk with your hand held by another person who is not me . . . i gave up my chance which was given to me . . . i'm such a coward . . . what was i feeling afriad of .

I don't know , but it aches deeply within me . . . its like you're gone forever . . . the one whom i gave my heart to . . . i linger around you to ease my pain but only to realise its going to hurt even more . . .

why did i even allow myself to fall in love with you . . . i'm being so unfair to myself . . . locking myself up in my own world where i could only watch as you walk away with him . . . why didn't i do something about it . . . is there even anything i can do to change the fact ? . . . i know its very self defeating to say that to myself but what can i do ? . . . nothing i do which i know off can change it . . .

Ok i'm tired to think about what to continue haha . . . what i written above is just something i wrote for fun . . . nothing above relates to me ahah . . . i saw one of my cousin nick something about he could only watch as she left , so i decided to write some stuff about it here . . .

Anyway . . . BAD NEWS T_T thanks to the new biometric passport , Kenny and me might not be able to go m'sia this weekend ! ! ! OMFG ~~~~ we need 5 days to change our passport and i'm not sure if we can make it in time . . . Kenny got hit the worst . . . he took leave the whole week to travel and now this has to happen . . . i hope it can be done in time . . .

Ok i hafta go now . . . byebye folks

No comments: