Thursday, May 20, 2010

I know what is most important ...

After 24 years of trying to come up with the top 5 things i cannot give up and its a must have.... here they are

1.Family - Mother , Father , Sister , Future Wife , Future Kids , Relatives ...
2.Friends - Too many ...
3.Sleep - That is my fear ... if you all aren't away of ... sometimes i got days which i find it damm hard to fall asleep .... causing me so much anxiety which can drag for days or weeks ...
4.Someone to talk to - I hate being alone to be honest ... and if you put me in a working environment which theres no one to talk to ... i think i will quite within months .
5. ... ... ... ... empty ... ... ... ...

I think if i got those 4 stuff the rest would seem like small fry to me ... because this 4 are what is most important to me ... ever ...

IA is ending soon by the way ... but i will be continuing as parttime staff there and leave 1 mth of holiday to enjoy before school term starts again ... Well my final year i guess and i hope i won't feel so sad to graduate ... school is tough but yet its fun because of the people you see and laugh with everyday ...

Hope i don't tear too much ya ~ so its going to be the working society soon huh where people BS each other ... why ~ if its like school ... i think everyone would be very happy when working ... ^^

No comments: