Saturday, September 26, 2009

mm . . . .

I often see people say the more failure you encounter the better you become in dealing with future encounters . What if all your encounters were doomed to fail ? Will you still be optimistic about your future ?

I supposed that sometimes we say such things, the main purpose is to pacify our troubled minds. Otherwise how do we continue moving on right ? But then again , if shits happen more than you can take i doubt it will be sufficient .

Sometimes my mind wanders off and then i start thinking ... why are certain people so oblivious to others feelings . Do you encounter such people in your daily life ? Don't you feel like giving them the shit they are doing to you ? I do feel like giving them a piece of my mind but i doubt they can take it ... and its probably not beneficial for me to do that ... If i was 8-10 years younger i might throw a chair at them ^^ . Will be turning 24 in like less than 6 months ... looking back at the time i throw the chair at Daniel and the me now ... woa still look as fierce but no more fire -_- sometimes its rather pointless to get mad at something when you have no control over it ... just walk away ... just keep quiet ... just think about other things ^^

But then again ... why are certain people so oblivious to others ?? Don't they have feelings ? Probably they have yet to experience shit ... Perhaps down the road they will understand one day ... I suppose this is part of growing up ... part and parcel of life ~

No comments: