Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goodbye my beloved Grandma~

She passed away last Saturday ... a few hours before we could all celebrate my nephew's 1 month old. She had lived her life to the fullest without regrets . Despite the pain she was going through ,her last moment was a peaceful painless one ... everyone was beside her .

Today she was cremated and i'm feeling a bit empty ... its hard for me to accept the fact that my Sundays would be different from now on. Its hard in everyway ... but all i can say is if she was around, she will always tell me " Its alright ... nevermind about it ^^ "

I don't need sympathy from anyone, because its unlikely anyone will have the same feelings as what i am feeling now ... I'm not trying to be mean here, but i think you all should know it that unless you are the one going through the actual situation, its almost impossible to share the same feeling as the person ... All i am asking is ... don't ask me about it and don't tell me to take care ... i don't think its necessary ... everyone is being kind and i know that ... the reason why i never tell many people is because i just want to go through this quietly ... its nothing glamarous , its nothing much to brag about ...

So peeps out there , thank you for showing your concern ... ^^ i know you peeps care but its enough ... let me come to terms with it myself ... ^^ only i know whats best for myself ^^ .

Have a nice weekend people ... and don't tag my board for this entry .

No comments: