Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 2 End ...~ Current week 3

I'm not very free to blog or write anything here ... because 90% of my time were spent in school doing tutorials and trying to understand what the Drs~ are teaching .

So week 3 now ... 10 more weeks to exam ... University life is very hectic ..~ the moment you slow down you will be overwhelmed easily or if you are unlucky crushed by those strange formulas ...

My last saturday burn because kenna call back to do ippt ~ I CLEAR LIAO LOR ... silver some more ... but some itchy backside must call us all back ... waste time ... but i still clear it 2nd time with a silver again ... this time i clock 10.37 second ^^ for 2.4km~ 10 seconds faster than my previous run but well its not gold so the incentives won't come ... unless i can shave that 45 seconds away lol ... but quite impossible unless i train everyday >.< never mind ... that can be shelved aside ...

Currently is busy with school work mainly >.<

Why my holiday soooo short ~

No comments: