Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ding Ding ... Tsk Tsk ...

When the fish meets the lion ...~ the fish kidnapped the LION ! :P

Out of ABC liao ^^ .... Nigel GAMBATAE ~ ....

I think we both want this to be rather low profile ? When the time is right the news will come ...

So~ Stay tune for this special news >.< made be rather elated ~ lol

So today was the BIO 2nd QUIZ ... i wore the ring Grandma gave me ... while travelling to school i saw a couple . An old couple , the grandfather .. grandmother kind ... the grandmother seems a bit lost in her thoughts due to her aged but the grandfather still held onto her hands guiding her to the busstop ... when he let go and let her to walk she just stood there not knowing what to do ... he prompt her to go over to him ... but still as lost ( due to old aged i guess ) ... he went over and held onto her ... That was extremely touching ... they seems to be going to shop for groceries and my question is ... So peeps out there ... pls hold hand till the time you can't don't let go when she/he can't remember who you are because somewhere within them they still remember your warmth ^^ ... Thats the love story part i witness ...

QUIZ WAS GOOD ! Thanks to the ring Grandma gave me ! Brings me a lot of luck ! Quiz was in my opinion very easy ... since its not MCQ where i tend to doubt myself ... but a lot of essasy to write ... and i hit the jackpot for the calculations ... woot ... brezze through the paper and i can still smile at the professor at the end of the quiz ^^ I SUPPOSED and i hope this marks will elevate the pass failure i had for this Zzz Bio~

SO its exam next week ... preperation still going on ^^ .... can't give up~ :P or else someone might stuff me with Tuna ... or lipids~

No comments: