Monday, February 04, 2008

What would i say ?

Thought i could beat the stomach flu by myself ... eventually i still went to see the doctor LOL ... need medication to remove virus ... otherwise the toliet will be my next best friend T_T but oh well ... i'm partly to blame for this so >.< time to move on ...


Just feel like writing this ...
Its like ... many years have pass
But in actual fact its just merely a few years
Yet you know whats the scary part ?
Its as if i've never met you before at all ...
The memories are fading ... the mind treat it as if you where just a dream and when the next sun rises you will disappear ... dreams weren't meant to be permanent ...

I'll probably find it difficult to converse with you directly if we were to meet ...
It seems silly to say all this but thats what i realise ...

The deep wound cause by your absence will never be healed completely
Even with myself knowing it would only bring greater pain with you around
Its not a fault cause by you ... its a pain my heart chooses to relive everytime
But eventually time heals all wound leaving behind a scar as a form of remembrance

You were my dream ...
Sometimes when i sleep at night ...
I wish i could dream a dream again...


^^ Nice~ Something emo lol ~ ~
Happy Chinese New Year Folks~ ^^

No comments: