Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blue Jazz ...

^^ No big parties no big event ^^

I prefer something light ^^

Not bad though ... blue jazz .... good place to chill ... live band ... can drink all you like ... nope ^^ i didn't got for alcohol but puiyee did get her beer lol ... i had something called ... chimichunga ??? lol can't remember but its nicee!!

Think it has been ages since i last had a decent chat with anyone ... so its rather nice ^^

We talk a lot ... lol ... just like old times ... and she give me that shocking face when i told her its my birthday lol ... too busy to remember ^^ thats what happens when you get too busy with work and studies ... hope she gets what she wanted ^^

I'm not really bothered if no one remember my birthday ...to be honest i can't remember everyone's birthday ... i can only remember some ... ... to be remembered is sufficient for me ... for either the bad or the good ... eventually i would just become a memory to others ... birth date won't matter by then ... its about just being remembered by someone ...

"Oh ! The folks in camp !!! don't come and "TAU POK" me ... i will definately kick you in the face ... plus countless guard duties !!! orders from SGT Aw ~ "

MM . . . . nothing much to say LOL ... Sleep~

No comments: