Friday, October 26, 2007

WOOO . . . i'm bad a wrapping gifts . . .

MAN~ it took me a lot of work to wrap something so simple . . . but ok la ^^ its the effort . . . hope that somebody like it . . . nothing much ^^ just a gift :P

SO~ Mum . . . was pretty surprise to see me home so early lol . . . so we talk for a while . . . seems qutie happy when i joke around with her . . .guess she kinda miss my pressence :P

Want to hear my story ? ? ?

I often stick around my mother when i was young . . . she was a seamstress back then ... working hard at home, while i was at tution. When i return from school there is always a meal prepared at home . . . her cooking was very good . . . i would finish what ever she cook . . . She would bring me to the wet market on somedays and i love it ^^ because i get to eat out with her and sis ^^ a small gathering for the little kids i guess . When i fall sick . . . she knew i hate medicine so sometimes she would buy me toy gun or remote cars to tempt me into taking the medication . . . Do you know . . . though my Mum isn't very educated . . . she still coach me those basic long division when i was in lower primary school . . . i would sit at the dinning table solving questions she gave me while she continue to prepare dinner . . . not long after Dad got her to help him out and i don't get to spend time with her anymore . . . wihout her around i would often cry myself to sleep because i would run to her room with my sister to sleep with her when i was young . . . Haha . . . thats my childhood . . . theres also my Grandmother , the maids who took care of me . . . if you ask me if i feel sad about not having enough childhood time with my mum . . . i would say not really . . . it may be a bit pity that i can only spend a short time with her when i was young but it can't be help right ^^ so shouldn't i start to treasure the moment now rather than feeling sorry about the past ? ? ?

I think we all should treasure the time with our parents ^^ My folks at home may not be the elites of the society in terms of status but i can tell you one thing . . . they are better than some of them in providing the best for their child . . . i'll probably break those a*sEho*l who dare to make fun of my parents . . . I'm sure you folks would give everything to protect them from harm like how they protect you ^^

Christmas coming ^^ Whats your wish going to be ? ? ?
Let me win New Year TOTO wahahah~

No comments: