Saturday, October 13, 2007

^^ Sand Smoke . . . Shares . . .

Its quite a waste of my time to book into camp ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY to witness mortar impact on ground . . . We were given the orders to return to witness the SANDY event -_- basically i would classify that as wasting of resources . . .

Oh well . . . I'm tired but best not to rest too much at home . . . must relax and enjoy the time being at home . . . no one to disturb you . . . its just so peaceful . . .

The rigger's course . . . ( more like curse ) is over ! ! ! we are qualified as SHOP FINAL ( i have absolutely no idea why we're labeled as "SHOP FINAL" what the heck does it mean ? Final Shopping ? ) . . . that is to lead a team of men to RIG vehicles . . . ammo boxes and mortars . . .

My mailbox are flooded with annual reports from companies for shareholders -_- my Mom and Dad are buying shares . . . YET they tell me :" No la we see see only " . . . They don't want to teach me . . . BUT NEVERMIND !! i got someone else to teach me ^^

Ah~ whats next . . . OH ! i lost weight man ! normally the weighing machine at my home give me a horrible digit but surprisingly i lost weight . . . GOOD ! but i did too much running till my knees couldn't take it . . . LOL next week its back to running again . . . since i've stop for a week already . . .

EH~ Ok i must go out to enjoy my peace time already . . . sleep tight folks

No comments: