Saturday, September 22, 2007

>.< I lost it~

I almost gave one punch to knock his nose out of place ... but i didn't ...

Alright its my fault for playing a fool when perhaps hes damm pissed off already with the remarks others gave him . . . i guess that was the final limit ...

But don't shake the door so hard man ! ! ! The bosses definately will come ! ! ! True enough they heard the damm commotion and sat outside waiting to see show and waiting to give me extras . . . You snapped and i snapped ... i tried reasoning but it doesn't work so ? Almost bare our fangs at each other ... i had to walk away for i know i would really knock you into hospital if i don't ... i know myself too well ... my rage buttons was all activated ... but i'm damm surprised i held back ... i know i can't work with you ... really ... i felt very restricted and underappreciated when you butt into my work sometimes ... its my job so let me handle it ! ! ! Thanks for your advice but its not your field of expertise ... i know you are trying to be helpful but thanks just stay out of my way ... if i need your aid i would ask ... ok i'm deviating away from the topic ... i want to apologise but the rest urges me don't for it would only worsen the matters because ? you know yourself too ... if reasoning would work for you things won't become like this ... you'er recieving information from the rest of the 9 of us to improve but what most of us feels is that there are no changes from you ... personally you don't have to and you're not obliged to but to work together (perhaps only me ) for the next 10 years or so there is a need to do something to make things more effective for all of us ...

I'm sorry ...

Yeah~ thats what happen last night ... I'm just so disappointed with myself haha ... went back asking people if it was right to become angry ... i've somewhat made myself believe that i don't have a right to be mad a others a long time back whatever the outcome is, they are due to my actions ... ... i can't show i'm angry anymore ... i can't ... it would destroy the peace between people ... would negotiating work ... maybe ... past experiences shows that being angry doesn't work at all and its not beneficial to anyone, sometimes negotiating doesn't work too ... best is keep quiet and let the matter rest ^^ thats a conclusion for me .

No comments: