Sunday, September 16, 2007

Extremely Tired But . . . Just Hang On ^^

Today is . . . a rather not normal day . . .

I had to wake up at 4am to do cook house duty . . . >.< but i shall not go into it .

After handing over the duty to Xian Shen i faster pack up and rush to airport . . . because i not enuff cash in wallet so i take train to airport from Chua Chu Kang . . . took me quite a while to get there but luckily i still made it to give Kenny's my best wishes ^^ . . .

He should be landing in London soon . . . probably when i post this up he should have touched down already . . .

Was a rather teary parting . . . I was the video camera man >.< seeing the whole sending off scene made me tear . . . yes i did cry while taking the footage . . .

He was at the departure gate . . . His Granny hugged him . . . said a few words but before she could finish tears start to roll down . . . I think Kenny's heart ache quite a lot . . . We all gave him a hug before he went in . . . i won't go into detail who feels upset the most . . . actually i shouldn't use that word "upset" . . . its just that someone you're close to is going away . . . naturally you feel a sense of loss . . . he must have given it a lot of thinking before he decided to do this . . . thats why i told him . . . hes a very brave guy . . . i'm not sure if i can do that , maybe not .

Nigel has officially become a recruit today . . . but because we had to send Kenny off we couldn't send him to Tekong . . . actually Nigel also want to send Kenny first before he report to camp but thats a bit rush so the idea was call off . . .

So suddenly 2 of my best folks went ahead with their life . . . am i going to just sit and feel loss about it ? >.< Nah~ i feel sad a bit but cannot stay this way forever ^^ while they are doing something for themselves , i too must do something for myself ...

I've been reading a book titled "Choice Theory" by William Glasser ... went around finding his other books but i can't find it ... maybe i go down to Town tomorrow take a look if i manage to wake up early ... i also found out that NTU is offering a 1 day course i think for "Choice Theory" the course fee is about 500++ this coming November . . . i'm thinking weather i should sign up a not . . . i think my intrest really lies in knowing how people think , feel , mm . . . people's emotion ... i want to fix them ... i want to help ... because i don't want to see bad endings ... of course i can't force my will on them ^^ but i always felt that its good to have someone who can listen to you as and when you need ... in the past its hard to get people to listen to my grumbles , troubles . . . no one seems to know what i'm driving at ... i had to find other channels to fix all these myself ... because of this past experience ... i tell myself i must know as much as possible to help make those around me feel better should they feel sad at times ... i'm not very good at it ... but i'll try ^^

What i'm saying here is " I can offer you advice with what i know , i can't make you feel better because there is only one person in this world who can make you feel better and that is yourself "

Good Night Folks

No comments: