Thursday, December 07, 2006

BMT OVER ! ! !

Just a wink . . . 3 months of training just went by . . . sad , happy and lots of mix emotions . . . .

Sad ? I won't be seeing my buddies everday in bunk laughing around . . . prowling around looking for people to blanket . . . running to the shower room as if they are running for the ferry . . .

It certainly was a great time in BMT . . . because i have very good platoon mates which made this possible . . .

I heard from some others who doesn't share my same experience . . . but for me i felt i'm very fortunate . . . fortunate enough to have met them . . . and those who came along my path .

I'm going to miss those guys whom i suffered with during field camp . . . road marches . . . punishment . . . area cleaning . . . they are a great bunch of guys . . .

10 Days block leave ^^ finally i can have a short break and enjoy the life of a temporary civilian . . . away from the daily regimentation . . . area cleaning . . . >.<

Hows everything going on for you my dear silent readers . . . And i HOPE what Dickson says won't come true !@#!@#! . . . . Going for a swim ^^

So long people . . .

No comments: