Saturday, November 18, 2006

No more MarksMan . . . T_T

SIGH . . .

I thought i could get marksman dring my live range but the night shoot is very bad for me . . . T_T

Out of 32 shots for live range . . . to obtain marksman you need to score 28/32 . . .

Day shoot 16 + Night Shoot 16 . . . . I got 13 for day shoot . . . and T_T i don't even know how many did i hit during the night . . . even my buddy who is one of the best shooter fails to get it in the night . . . he miss 2 shots during the day . . . i miss 3 shots . . . T_T

But nevermind ! ! ! we pass the live range test . . .

Good News ^^ I clear my IPPT . . . Almost got silver . . . but i'm short of one chin up . . .

Come to the army and you can be sure to run under 10 mins for 2.4km if you put in your effort.

Next week . . . Live Grenade Test . . . wahahah i'm afriad of that . . . Graduating soon from BMT

It was tough , dirty , painful and even mind taxing at times but overall BMT is fun up till now . . . though theres much to complain about . . . there is much to be happy about too because as long as you have the right people around you who keep pushing you and cheer you on . . . nothing is impossible . . . we always laugh it off when we get punished lol . . .

Now preparing for graduating parade . . . and SOC course . . .

Till then . . .

No comments: