Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Vex .... Troubled .... Lost

As i approach my final 4 examination papers and my presentation for the final year projects ...
I am also nearing the end of my Uni education .... Which also means i have to make a decision to join the industry ...

I'm not sure if i will end up with a 2nd upper or a 2nd lower honours ... i'm pretty secured for a 2nd lower .... but i'm trying to get a 2nd upper ... because it offers more job opportunities ... most of my peers secured their jobs already ... and most of them are big companies ... the salaries are pretty decent and way above my expectation ...

While i'm brooding over where to focus on ... my peers walk ahead of me ... I'm still pretty lost ... its pretty scary actually ... because i'm afriad of entering the wrong industry ... and you become stagnant ... then you would be out of the rat race ...

I'm kind of lost at this stage ... i know my ultimate goals ... but i failed to plan for the process to achieve my goal ... and that ... is crippling me now ...

1 comment:

outlook fly said...

Office 2007 makes it easier and more enjoyable for you to get things done at home or at work. Microsoft Office 2007 makes it easier to manage and analyze your data and present it in meaningful ways.