Monday, February 28, 2011

Some reflection ...

I'm quite emotional ... lots of feelings ... filled inside me ...
I know i won't be some great engineer or someone good in management ...
What i am studying ... i know it isn't my interests ... i am just pushing myself to do it ... because everyone else was doing it ... there wasn't much option ... for me ...

I know what i had wanted ... since a long time ago ... to be the pair of ears ... to heal wounded hearts ... i am sure it is much more fufilling for me than punching numbers on calculators or churning reports that never ceased to stop ...

I want to be that pair of ears ... the person to be there ... because there aren't many out there ...
I understood some of the common pain some others had experienced before ... maybe the journey to healing others is tough ... but the end result would definately be worth it ...

I know what i want ... like it was just meant to be ... i hope i get that job ... apart from having to work on saturday ^^ ... hope i will be shortlisted ...

No comments: