Saturday, November 06, 2010

What is your dream ...

Hello folks ,
My blog isn't dead, its just that i am so busy with school work that i have no time to sit down and reach into my soul to write what i would like to share. I am staring at my work most of the time wondering how am i suppose to study to score in the exams so that my degree looks a bit more ShinY to capture the attention of my future employer. If you do not already know, i am currently in my 4th year doing a bachelor in environmental engineering. Sounds great & promising ? Thats what i thought so too when i saw the title of the course but it turns out that the prospect isn't that great when you talk about being empolyed. Let me tell you this, this isn't what i wanted. My dreams were more inclined towards socialogy or psychology, but i wasn't smart enough back then to realise the importance of going into JCs so that its easier for me to land in an Arts Faculty instead of an Engineering one. I prefer conversation to dispel people's fear , offering comfort , a listening ear when no one is willing to. Simply because i know how painful and lonely when you so much wanted someone to be around to listen to you but yet there isn't a single soul you can turn to. That is something i wish nobody has to go through , and i think its something worth every effort from me comparing to what i am doing now. Its a dream that i will try to fufill if possible in the future ... if its something you love doing ... you are very much likely to excel at it. What is your dream ? Do you like what you are doing now ? Lets not talk about regretting what you never did , because its over and you cannot turn time back . We lament at our past decisions for not accomplishing certain things but after complaining we must get back to the present and continue to move forward. Time is something which escapes even the most powerful and rich person, eventually your time will end so don't spend too much time harping on things you cannot change. Why not think about what you can do in the future to fufill something which you wanted to but not had the chance to. For me , i probably take some postgrad diploma if i have the chance to afterall if it cannot be my dream career , it can still be my hobby right ^^ .
So do you like what you are doing now ? If not , why don't you try looking at another perspective ... you might have some new understanding which might turn out to be better than what you think ... Being an engineer is not that bad ... as long as i have sufficient income to lead a peaceful life ... have a home ... going for simple dinner and movies ... some holidays once a while ... i think its pretty enjoyable ... i bet you for it ... Life's most enjoyable moments often doesn't cost you much ... Moments that warm your feelings up create the memories that will last you a life time ... when the time comes for you to recall your pasts ... these are the moments that will come to you ... and not how much cars, bags, shoes you own. Its not too late to discover this ... we all know it ... but we simply overlook it ... here is my reminder to you peeps ^^

No comments: