Monday, June 08, 2009

TOoo busy ...

Always in camp ...

Now i kenna arrow to do 4 COS duty ... 2 was planned ... 2 was last minute bomb thrown onto me ...

Sometimes the planning part screw up ... you get pissed off with these kind of last minute arrangement ... because it screw up the rest of your plans ... your personal ones ... but there is no point in arguging ... no point in dissuading the ones who arrow you ... because it will just make you more pissed off ... I just take it and tell him what my plans were ... if it wasn't taken into consideration ... i will still fufill my job ... because there isn't really a point to complain and complain about it ... these kind of things sure happen ... they better pay me on time ...

Qianying baked cookies for me ... niceee ... sorry i finished everything before i can take photos of it ... was supposed to have dinner with her on Friday but well last minute called to take up duties which was left behind by irresponsible people so i had to make alternative arrangements ... i hope the Saturday even won't be interrupted ... i really hope so~

So ... 3 more weeks to go and i will finish everything ^^

No comments: