Thursday, December 06, 2007

Its . . . madness~

Wake up brush teeth . . . change . . . take 1 hour ++ journey to some place for some lecture which i think even primary school kids can understand it within 2 days . . .

Sit there from 8 am to 5.50 pm~ really . . . i doze off . . . not because i don't bother about it . . . but the notes were simply printed out and so simplified . . . yet the presenter just read from the slides again . . . in my point of view its a waste of time . . . precious time which could gain better benefits else where . . . simply wastage of time . . .

Then~ travelling back is hell~ . . . waiting for train with those working people . . . they just squeeze and squeeze . . . like i'm a hamburger -_- sometimes i just stand there and let them go in first . . . either way i don't know what they rushing for ~ . . .

Must do my NS disruption soon . . . letter came from NTU to do medical checkup . . . for a while i realise that i'm going to finish serving my NS in a moment . . . have i learn anything ? I think i did . . . a lot a lot . . . in some ways . . . and i've come to know myself better ^^

Looking at my sis bank account growing bigger and bigger . . . i can't help but tell myself . . . i better catch up with her so Mom and Dad can just start a cookie shop business and enjoy their time ^^

Still~ its nice to enjo every moment now ^^

No comments: