Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ELATED . . . IMPRESSED ~ OMG ! ! !

TODAY ! went to East Coast Park to do our 10km combat skill badge run . . .

Timing to meet - 65 mins to complete the whole thing~ . . . .

I finish it with 55 minutes . . . woohoo ! ! ! first ever in my life i ran non stop and its even faster than my previous 6km run which takes me about 40 minutes -_- ..

Since i cleared the 32km Road March , River Crossing , Live Range , almost all the normal normal stuff . . . SO ! I GET MY combat skill badge ! ! ! ! wahaha ^^

Luckily i don't have to do those things again . . . because if you fail you must retake them >.<

Not easy~ especially the road march . . .

Say Say SAY ! ~ Bit of crap happen within the Commanders Corp~ Kinda messy with bad feelings towards each other . . . BUT ALL will be fine ^^ As long as clarity is maintained then we won't take things the wrong way right Zheng Quan ? I know you reading wahahah . . .

I've learn something more about human relationship . . . i revisited some of the books i've finished reading and did some thinking . . . and finally ^^ i absorbed some of the key points that are essential for a happy relationship . . . I really enjoy studying all this ^^ though i don't know if others find it a waste of time to study all this . . .

Ok . . .heres something from me . . .

If you put more effort in building a better present relationship with your love ones don't you think it has a better chance in becoming a better future for the both of you . . .

No comments: