Thursday, August 23, 2007

Come Come ^^

I think its quite a long time since i write anything long here -_- sorry sorry >.< because i'm busy with many stuff . . . before i write something here are the date for Army Open House 2007

AUG 30th 31st , SEP 1st 2nd 3rd . . . Its located at Pasir Laba Camp . . . Get to Boon Lay Mrt and take a bus from the interchange there and you can reach . . . if you are going in groups i suggest you take cab because if you share the cab fare among the 4 people it will cost about the same as bus fare . . . I'm not very sure what you can see there ! ! ! but i know from my peers you get to have a go at our Virtual Range where msot of us are trained there before we go for live firing . . . Its going to be fun if you've never been there ^^ Freebies will be given out too ^^ I'll be one of the folks who will put up the Urban Ops show there ^^ Only shown ONCE . . . I REPEAT MYSELF . . . ITS ONLY ONCE PER DAY ! ! ! ( If i remember correctly ) SO COME ! ! ! You probably cannot see my face lol . . . i have to camo my face >.<

Got K9 dog show also ! ! ! Kenny's favourite ^^

Of course my weekend burn >.< so that people can enjoy the show BUT its worth it at the end of the day . . . ^^Enuff said :P

How are you all doing ??? I hope you all still doing well . . . Life is like a melody theres always high and low keys ^^ Everything will be fine eventually . . . speak your heart . . . kiss your girl . . . . hug your boyfriend . . . spend some time with your mom and dad . . . life would be happier and more blissful with all this little little warmth ^^ it all adds up ^^

No comments: