Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bitter Sweet T_T

We once loved when we were 15. Even though that time seemed to be so faraway now, we used to exist in that time. Then, we were there. We spent our time together. Do you still remember?”

The words you were just about to say
Fell softly onto my fingertips
You don't have to say anything
I'll clasp your hand tightly and warm it up
Because words are words, I can't express half of the feelings in my heart
It's so wrenching and irritating as the sunset engulfs the both of us
My heart aches from all the feelings welling up inside of me
If you were to become a traveler
Would i be able to wait for you as i do now ?
As the seasons change
Even if our memories were to fade
I wouldn't be able to love someone with all of my heart like this
I want to protect the precious you
The two of us are never alone
My heart feels so fragile
And i want you to touch it
It's so wrenching and irritating that i can't go home . I want to keep waking like this
I feel the words from your heart on my finger tips .

Watched it on YouTube . . . very touching . . . Thats the ending songs lyrics . . . ouch~

You folks were "there" once too . . . Why not take some time to recollect your memories ^^


No comments: