Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A brighter tomorrow

Life may take a downward spiral
And overwhelm us for awhile
Pain my seem a way of life
Endless moments filled with strife
Gloom may settle in our souls
Splitting that which once was whole
And yet despite this painful rift
There still exists a timeless gift
The saving grace when all is gray
The promise of a brand new day . . . .
I've been rather tired to sit down and type out what i've been doing so here are some of the pictures of my trips . . . will be going on another trip in September to trek a mountain of 910m will take about 3 hours to reach summit. . .quite normal life i lead . . . my work evaluation was pretty good so i guess there isn't much worries for me except i get too lonely at times when i got nothing to do . . . but well i got too much books to read now so i guess i should be packed . . . anyone keen on going to ubin to cycle ? I guess i end here . . .

No comments: